Few of my best quotes I have read so far. People are really crazy!
Well, I don’t hate Microsoft monopoly … but you know – it just sux!!!
- 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
- Microsoft: “You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.”
- There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
- My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they’re like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I’ll trade this but not my charizard.
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- ‘m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly.
- I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
- The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it’s twice as big as it needs to be.
- A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
- When Life Gives You Questions, Google has Answers!
- People say that if you play Microsoft CD’s backwards, you hear satanic things, but that’s nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.
- The box said ‘Requires Windows 95 or better’. So I installed LINUX.
- Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
- someone at slashdot.
- In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows? -Deepak (my geeky friend).
- Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out to strangers.
- The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts “OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” -my goodness!
- Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
- Use The Best…
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
Palm for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire.
- Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
- You know it’s love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead.
- Software is like sex: It’s better when it’s free.
- Who needs the library? I’ve got google!
- Unix, DOS and Windows…the good, the bad and the ugly.
- If you give 1000 monkeys 1000 typewriters and an infinite amount of time they will produce shakespeares works. if you give a monkey a computer and five minutes it will program windows
- Geeks = Know more about computers than their computer teacher, so everyone comes to them for computer problems.
Nerds = Have no life and only worries about school, no one talks to them.
Jocks = Know a lot about sports but not much else.
Geek’s Wife: Completely depend on the geek for tech support. Tend to be pretty good looking.
Nerd’s Wife: nonexistent
Jock’s Wife: only there for money, most likely having an affair with another jockSee Geeks are the best!
- “I live up on Wikipedia because I don’t have time to deal with mor*ns.”
- I am root. If you see me laughing You better have a backup!
- “A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”
-Ford Prefect in “Mostly Harmless”.
- Sincere credits to all those big brainz who gave us these quotes.